Behind bars...of color, that is!

Ok...so I had a friend that wanted a long tailed elf hat...no problem. She specified as much to say "boy colors"...hmmm...so that leaves me with many possibilities.

Most of the time these hats seem to be solid or striped...ok so that narrows it down a smidgen. So now what? I remembered seeing a pin on evil, addictive Pinterest for a stripe generator from Biscuits and Jam so I thought I would try it out. Of course I was skeptical that what I could generate would look as good in practice.

I picked my colors: boy. I picked how big I wanted the rows. And finally, I told it how many rows I had to work with. So then it generates a pattern for me...I had to refresh a few times to get one that I liked, but there you go...done!

I copied and pasted to a Word doc so that I would have it to refer to.


So here is what I got...



I love it! I am going to have to do that more often. I think the hardest part is picking colors that will look good together. It seems easy until you put them together and generate stripes.

Happy striping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment